Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 28 July 2021
1. These legal terms and conditions apply to your purchase and use of physical Bimini Twist gift cards.
2. These gift card terms apply to United States Dollar cards purchased online through the Bimini Twist USA website (www.mybiminitwist.com) as well as gift cards purchased at the restaurant.
3. Bimini twist reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Bimini Twist gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Bimini Twist gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms.
4. The value of your Bimini Twist gift card can be redeemed at Bimini Twist restaurant.
5. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. The maximum amount that an individual Bimini Twist gift card can hold is USD500.00; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers.
7. You can Top-Up or perform a Balance enquiry at Bimini Twist restaurant
8. Your Bimini Twist gift card is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of activation following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
9. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
10. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an in restaurant purchase.
11. There is no limit on the number of gift cards that may be used in one transaction. To transfer the balances from multiple gift cards onto a single gift card, please contact our Customer Service team.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
12. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your Bimini Twist gift card is lost or stolen, Bimini Twist is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card.
13. Should your Bimini Twist gift card become damaged, Bimini Twist will be able to replace the card providing you still have the card in your possession and the necessary details can be obtained.
Crediting a Bimini Twist gift card
14. Any purchase paid for using a gift card won’t be credited on the gift card again for any reason.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
18. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of FLORIDA. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Florida courts.
Orders placed weekdays between 8AM and 5PM EST are typically processed within 24 hours of receiving payment.
Orders placed over the weekend may take 48 to 72 hours to process. Once processed, gift card delivery is estimated below and is subject to change.
Your order will generally be approved within 1 to 2 business days. We then print your custom order and ship your cards within 72 business hours from receipt of payment. How long your order takes to arrive depends on the shipping method you select.
- USPS Standard Mail: Estimate 5-10 business days (USPS does not guarantee delivery dates for First Class Mail)
- Additionally, we review all orders for potential credit card fraud. If we find irregularities with a purchase, the purchase may be delayed or you may receive an automated phone call to verify and confirm your order. We will NOT process or ship orders that require additional verification before confirmation is received by the credit card holder.